Children’s Pottery Painting
$100.00 (Party Deposit - Balance due day of your event)
We have three different Pottery Packages to choose and each is priced accordingly and works with different age groups. Choose your party package today and provide a deposit to secure your date and time!
Let's celebrate with a Paint-your-own Pottery Party!
Pottery Packages you can choose!
- CRITTERS Perfect party sized figurines Kids select from 30+ options Kids aged 5+ $275 for 8 each additional is $20
- DOODLE DISHES Perfect 'functional' pottery party, Kids choose from a bowl, plate or mug. Kids aged 6+ $400 for 8 each additional is $30
- SUPER DUPER Larger Pottery selection and pottery Approx. 30+ options Kids aged 8+ $375 - for 8 each additional is $30
Starting at $275 for eight guests, here's what's included:
- Your first eight guests are included in the party package price. Each additional guest is $20 or $30 depending on the package you have chosen for your party
- Your guests will choose from a large selection of pottery. All pottery choices are subject to availability that day. If you want a themed event please come into the studio weeks before to discuss options.
- All the necessary supplies, brushes, aprons and kid-friendly paints are included
- Birthday cake/cupcakes - You will need to bring your own birthday cake, cupcakes and candles. (Party Hack: Cupcakes eliminate forks and plates! ) If you bring an ice cream cake we have limited refrigeration space so please coordinate that with us in advance.
- Feel free to bring along drinks and finger foods. We sell drinks in the studio if you would like to purchase from us. Don't forget to bring your paper goods/plasticware (Party Hack: Juice Boxes work best no spills or cups!)
- A dedicated Creative Specialist to host your entire party - from setup to clean up!
- 1 hour to create and 45 minutes to celebrate!
- Ideal for ages 5+
- All pottery is fired on-site in our kilns and is ready for pickup 5 to 7 days after the party for you to take back to your guests
Additional party FAQs and more details
- A $100 deposit is required to secure your reservation. Deposit is non-refundable. This amount will be applied to your invoice the day of your party.
- We do not reschedule/move private parties without significant notice. If you cancel you will need to re-book and your deposit is lost as we held that spot and turned away other bookings.
- Confirming your guest count - The Guest of Honour is included in your guest count. Please confirm your final guest count with us 48 hours in advance of your party. If we don't hear from you we will plan your party around the original guest count you provided at time of booking.
- Helium Balloons. Yes they are fun at a party however we have very very high ceilings! If you choose to bring them you MUST MUST make sure they are very securely anchored down. A $25 per balloon surcharge will apply should you allow any of your balloons to go up into the ceiling.
- Parents and other non-participating guests - Space is limited! Please communicate to parents of your participating guests that this is a drop-off event. We have limited capacity for extra parents. You are welcome to have one or two parents assist you with your party but we find parties work best when mom and dad of the guests have left. If a parent is going to stay behind they will need to spend their time creating something themselves in the main studio while they wait for the conclusion of the party. This is also true of any relatives that maybe joining you.
- Tipping is greatly appreciated! Our instructors will work hard at your party to help deliver a truly fun experience, Tipping your party host(s) is greatly appreciated! Many are students saving for their further education!
- Booking a party with us means you are acknowledging acceptance of our non-refundable deposit policy.
- We will hold your pottery pieces for a maximum of 3 weeks. Please come to collect your party items within a timely fashion, the kids are excited to see their finished pottery!